Thu, Feb 23|
White Flag Mid Winter Retreat "Ocean"
Give yourself a reset to your nervous system with this nourishing Ayurvedic based retreat. Discovery your dosha and practice self care...
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2023, 6:00 PM
Kiawah Island, 1 Nicklaus Ln, Kiawah Island, SC 29455, USA
About the Event
RE-TREAT / Re'TRET - Re +Treatment Re - To visit again Treatment- to take the cure White Flag Recovery Retreats are designed as MEDICINE.
It is an opportunity to let all systems power down & the Yogic FIVE subltle bodies into balance so we can feel what is truly happening in our mind, body, and spirit.
We MUST take time out of our regular daily life to gain space and perspective. To be re-energized and reinvigorated, reminded and realigned with our true nature so that we can re-enter our lives with a freshness that is so badly needed in our world today just to keep up keeping up.
The theme of our MID WIINTER Retreat is SELF_FULL. not Selfish :).
We will explore the fundamentals of the Sister science to Youa, Auyrevada and learn more deeply how to care for our vessel. The goal is to embrace how to live more conscious embodied lives, becoming free of our own obstacles, so we are better able to help and serve others~
Kiawah Island ~
Kiawah Island is a barrier island with a maritime forest with a rich maritime habitat and 10 miles of beach.An energetic vortex whith amazing history and un real beauty. Set on a barrier island off the Carolina Coast Kiawah Islands history is vast and curious.
The first inhabitants of the Island were a tribe of natives called “Kiawah”, a subtribe of the Cusabo natives that populated the South Carolina coast. These natives inhabited the Island for decades in the early 1600s before the English arrived in 1670.
A magical and beautiful place to reflect, re-set and come home to yourself. Our journey~
The Retreat begins with an Opening Circle on Thursday at 6pm and ends at 11:30 on Sunday morning.
- Luxury accomodations to support your journey
- Daily gentle and restorative yoga, 12 step meetings, and workshops on the Sister Science of the Aryuveda Doshas .
- You will discover your personal Dosha type and how to eat, drink, move and and live in resonance with that vibration.
- You will receive either a GUA SHA Facial or a THAI Massage. You can also elect to have a Deep tissue table massage if you would prefer.
- All of our meals will be lovingly made by Dika. She and her lovely husband will also be educating us on the heritage and philosophy of this ancient culture and their traditions.
- We will eat nourishing foods based in alignment with Aryuvedic principals for helping the body from the inside out, with the guiding principal of seeing food as medicine.
- Spending time in nature and walking.There are many walking paths and bicycles for your use will be available. Heated pool for hot soaks, ocean for polar plunging.
- You will learn DAILY PRACTICE called Dinacharya to help support you. This includes how to use dry brush, nets -pot, massage oil, tongue scraper all to support your cleanse and beyond.