Thu, Oct 26|
The Horse Shoe Farm
Fall Retreat in the mountains
The White Flag Fall Retreat will take place at the stunning, Horse Shoe Farm, an 85-acre riverfront estate, minutes from downtown Asheville.
Time & Location
Oct 26, 6:00 PM – Oct 29, 12:00 PM
The Horse Shoe Farm , 155 Horse Shoe Farm Drive, Hendersonville, NC 28791
About the Event
RE-TREAT / Re'TRET - Re +Treatment
Re - To visit again
Treatment- to take the cure
White Flag Recovery Retreats are like nectar to the soul. ✨
We MUST take time out of our regular daily life to gain space and perspective. To be re-energized and reinvigorated, reminded and realigned with our true nature so that we can re-enter our lives with a freshness that is so badly needed in our world today just to keep up keeping up.
"Uncover," a White Flag Retreat with Kimberly Thompson
Join Kimberly Thompson, Founder of White Flag Yoga and
Veteran Y12SR Spaceholder, for this journey inward exploring and UNCOVERING the disconnection and dis-ease of the lost self.
Let's Nurture in Nature~
Our Retreat takes place at A WORLD-CLASS AWARD WINNING FARM SANCTUARY in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Perfectly poised between Hendersonville and Asheville, this former working farm has been transformed into an intimate luxury farm experience with all of the style and amenities of a 5 star hotel.
We will be nourished with local farm to fork dining, scenic surroundings within a rustic chic ambiance that will support us as we move through the days together, decompressing and nurturing our souls. A daily schedule of meditation, yoga, sharing circles and workshops along with ample time to enjoy this amazing property.
- The Stable Spa Full menu Spa and Salon
- Saltwater Pool and Hot tub
- Steam and Sauna rooms
- Spiral labyrinth and walking trails
- Spa boutique and gift store
- Hiking, biking, and SUP and kayaking on freshwater pond
- The Silo Meditation Den
- Organic Garden and Farm
- Farm Animals
- Luxury Accommodations
- Shared and Single accomodation available
- The Farmhouse Gameroom
- The gorgeous grounds and property of The Farm, which offers 85 acres of walking paths, nature and serenity. Fall Rētreatment will take place at the stunning Horseshoe Farm nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Escape the day to day and bring all of yourself to this sacred journey inward and hOMe to that which was never not there.
- Come as you are, free of any need to show up any certian way.
- Bring your heavy, bring your light, your grief, your joy.
- Bring your intention, bring your unwanted patterns.
- Bring what you want to manifest, and bring what you are so ready to surrender and release.
- Maybe you dont even know where to begin or what all that means! That works too!
We will guide you through the JOURNEY hOMe _ Uncover, Discover, Discard, Rēlease, Rēcover.
Save my Spot
+$10.00 service fee
This ticket allows you to SAVE YOUR SPOT and make payments. Please let us know which room you are selecting, SHARED OR SINGLE, and we will reach out to set up your payment plan shortly. Must be paid in full no later than Septemeber 15. non- refundable
+$10.00 service fee0
+$67.50 service fee
The King Single suites are all luxurious and beautifully appointed with cloud like beds, fitted with fine linens and stylishly fursnished. This room will serve as a sanctuary within a sanctuary.
+$67.50 service fee0
+$49.63 service fee
+$49.63 service fee0